Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Sunset Stroll

On December 27 I decided I wanted to get out of the house for a little while and 5 p.m. seemed like a good time. I'm so glad I left when I did, since it meant I was able to capture this sunset moment:
Just after this I noticed a long line of glossy ibises flying north on the other side of the river

and took the time to shoot a video. Unfortunately, I couldn't manage to add the music I wanted to it, so you'll just have to imagine "Evening Raga" by Ali Akbar Kahn playing in the background:
When the flock had passed overhead I descended to the Lower Corniche where I captured these images:

2 comments:

  1. superb photos, Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos and video Marie, making me yearn to be back there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
Salaam aleikum!
Marie